About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Socially Responsible architecture in India” is what I aspire to fulfill through my career. Varied imagination and creative inclination encouraged me to take architecture as my career. I believe that architecture is vacuous if it fails to solve the problems that surrounds us,both socially and environmentally. Since the seeds were sown, I have been fortunate enough to find appropriate motivation at all stages, which has gradually helped me form “the inspiration” for a lifelong devotion to Architecture. Presently, I am an Architect at Gensler, India Office. I have been fortunate enough to make some significant accomplishments; to invigorate them to the maximum possible extent is my ultimate goal.

SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE ARCHITECTURE

1 comment:

Carolyn Bond said...

This looks like a very promising thesis proposal. Has it been submitted for approval? If you like to strengthen your socially responsible architecture, maybe you'd want to check ThesisorDissertation.com for tips on how to develop a thesis. Over all, it looks like good work, keep it up!