About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Socially Responsible architecture in India” is what I aspire to fulfill through my career. Varied imagination and creative inclination encouraged me to take architecture as my career. I believe that architecture is vacuous if it fails to solve the problems that surrounds us,both socially and environmentally. Since the seeds were sown, I have been fortunate enough to find appropriate motivation at all stages, which has gradually helped me form “the inspiration” for a lifelong devotion to Architecture. Presently, I am an Architect at Gensler, India Office. I have been fortunate enough to make some significant accomplishments; to invigorate them to the maximum possible extent is my ultimate goal.

Three Star Hotel @ Ranchi.... PLAN AND ELEVATION DETAILS

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing informative article ,you have done great effort and write so beautiful things.Hotel Design

Hotels in indore said...

With this blog you really took our attention to the points that we never thought about. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. All the best, way to go

Edward said...

nice site and given to great post thank you for nice post

Luxury Hotels in Ranchi
Ranchi Luxury Hotels