About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Socially Responsible architecture in India” is what I aspire to fulfill through my career. Varied imagination and creative inclination encouraged me to take architecture as my career. I believe that architecture is vacuous if it fails to solve the problems that surrounds us,both socially and environmentally. Since the seeds were sown, I have been fortunate enough to find appropriate motivation at all stages, which has gradually helped me form “the inspiration” for a lifelong devotion to Architecture. Presently, I am an Architect at Gensler, India Office. I have been fortunate enough to make some significant accomplishments; to invigorate them to the maximum possible extent is my ultimate goal.

USGBC,s NTDC 2010, Winner, Cincinnati Region... top 27 Finalist (Residence,Boardmoor,New orleans)

No comments: